Tuesday, September 21, 2010

dance


Testing the waters of my reflection: dreams pass unbidden through my stormy resolve, as I patiently, impatiently, wretchedly, crave absolution. I’m living bright and burning strong. Lit wild in the might of this intensity and my heart still glimmers musically, desiring more thoughts, more dreams, more realities. I’m not sure exactly what I’m looking for. Life. I know that. I know I want to love. Unabashedly, gloriously and relentless. The percussionist sets a beat, and I am dancing - licking my lips and twirling, breathing, and the pulse is in deep; my bones. My marrow aches for the art in this. I’m gripping and grasping at the animal knowledge of a real future. Ghostly memories and novel desires are my dance partners. And I am laughing. Brilliantly. Drugged. Obsessed. Living. This is life at it’s purest. I am Luamerava. Iniquitous passion is igniting, brightening, fueling this desire to dip deeper into the horizon - limitless, circular, infinatous – possibility.

09.21.10

photo by Kristina Shelden

No comments:

Post a Comment